Resources & Information
If you’re looking for contact information, Candler’s job or housing board, or general resources to help you navigate your life at Candler, you’ve come to the right place. Check out our current resources and information below.
Candler Community Resources
- Need a Locker at Candler? Please fill out the Locker Application! New Students pick up your locker key at pre-orientation. Returning students can fill out the form and visit the Office of Student Programming (RARB Suite 311) once classes have begun to pick up their key. The cost of a locker is $20 cash or check made out to Emory University.
- Check out our Facebook page and Instagram (@candlerosp) to see #lifeatcandler.
- Leadership Development Fund - Apply for financial support to attend conferences and professional development opportunities.
- Check out our Top technology resources when starting at Candler and Emory.
Health & Sustainability
- Candler Yoga - Join Emily Rivers for an hour long class in Yoga and Meditation on Tuesdays from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M., and on Wednesdays from 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M. in CC106.
- Resources for Seeking Sanity in Seminary – The Office of Student Programming put together this directory of resources for seeking sanity in seminary.
- Emory Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) – Click on the link to learn more about the services and resources offered through Emory Counseling and Psychological Services.
- Office of Health Promotion – Learn more about the health opportunities and resources available to you at Emory.
- How do I recycle at Candler? – Click on the link for an image that shows you where to throw that candy wrapper.
- 2017 Sustainability Guide - Click on the link to view the 2017 Sustainability Guide published by the Emory Office of Sustainability Initiatives.
- Group Fitness Classes @ the WoodPEC - for $30/semester ($20 for the summer semester), you can take unlimited group fitness classes at the Woodruff P.E. Center (WoodPEC). Click on the link for a schedule of classes, and more info on programming and facilities at the WoodPEC.